Friday, June 17, 2005

Opinionated

I said that's your opinion and he said that's the truth! This man loves to hear himself talk and everything he says is the truth and if you don't agree then you are stupid or don't know when you are told the truth. To him religion is a crutch and all wars have come from religions trying to force their right onto someone else. Man has evolved and just because we don't know the brain begin to reason and think actual thoughts doesn't prove we didn't. Every ethnic group besides his is less than him because they don't know how to become a better group. If you are overweight your are to stupid to stop eating, if you are sick it is because you don't take his kind of vitamins (his are the best you know!)He knows the best cafe in all of America and the best mechanic and the best shoes and the best Styrofoam supplier and the best....
Ok, I'm done venting, he has been here three days and he has four more to go. I think I can make it, but he's talking about staying longer to help me fix the things I am to stupid to figure out.
Bye!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home