Saturday, May 21, 2005

What?

I had an interesting discussion today. We were speaking of the Holy Spirit and how as Christians it may mean something different to each of us. I heard the term "Spirit filled Church" and asked what that meant. If we are really Christians does not the Holy Spirit work in us? If I don't speak in tongues am I not filled with the Holy Spirit? If I preach the word of God in English to a Spanish Church, with the help of an interrupter, am I speaking in tongues? If I go out and feed the hungry or cleans the wounds of the injured am I not doing as Christ would have me do? If I am, am I not following what the Holy Spirit has put in my heart? So, all you very wise brothers and sisters, Explain to me what is a Spirit filled Church?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home