Tuesday, May 31, 2005

In Touch

I try to stay in touch with everyone but I also am not very good at it. It is not that my heart is in the wrong place, it's that my actions don't always follow my heart. Or, is it that my heart is reaching out to so many that I let myself fall into the trap of trying to be close to everybody?
My immediate family consumes a lot of my time and then comes close family and friends. I can't just let "not so close" family disappear so they too tug at my heart strings and time. If I were a writer, then it might be less of a challenge to say what I feel and not spend a lot of time doing it, but I am not. I struggle with communication skills but will not give up trying to let each of my recipients know me. So if you are one that I haven't written to lately, take heart, I am thinking of you and will soon be writing directly to you. Got to go give to M.O.P.S. and to the school and the church but I'll be back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home