Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Talk within God

I speak to God often and I really try to listen to what He says, the problem is when He decides to be silent (or I am hard of hearing). It seems the same writing to my blog, I know what I ask but I don't often know what is said. I asked God if I should continue working on a project I have been pouring a lot of time into or should I go out and try to make a dollar or two. God has answered I think by letting me suffer through some inflamed tendons in the arch of my foot. Plantar fascitiis is painful to say the least but to try and do construction ground work, well it is like walking on a 16 penny nail in my heal. So is God saying slow down? Look for other work? Or is it all unrelated and I'm just getting old? I wonder, does God sit and laugh when we just don't get it? Do you think He gets tickled watching us like little kids trying to figure things out? As I consult with my God tonight I think I will ask for Him to make my answer so plain that even I can figure it out. Do you think that just maybe He might be looking over your shoulder right now reading what you are reading and maybe answering you in a way that may seem strange? I have a feeling He is speaking to me just now so I will leave you to go and listen to Him

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary DeMuth said...

I love that Jesus often shines a light on our decisions, on our path. He will show you clearly.

1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home