Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today feels like a rainy day

Today feels like a rainy day partly because it has been raining off and on. Also, I miss my walks with Donna. I miss holding her hand, all the hugs and kisses and most of all just being with her.
I'm tired of hurting both physically and my heart. While on vision/dental mission trip I fell over a curb (backwards) and landed on a raised sidewalk with my lower back hitting the edge and my upper body landing on the walk. That was a week ago and it is still very tender. Monday I go see about getting my meniscus repaired and see if I damaged anything else, that hurts too! I don't have time to be hurt! I want to go for a walk, pain and all, but I'm tired of doing it alone.
The rain has let up and I can go outside and get some yard work done. Hey, the sun might even shine a minute or two. Lord, thank you that I'm not paralyzed and have the use of all my limbs. Lord, thank you that I have arms and legs to feel pain in. Lord, thank you for the time you gave me with Donna. Lord, thank you for loving even me, the wreck that I am. thank you Lord, Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home